Well this is the start of something I have tried many times to do and hopefully this time it works. I am not Mitch Albom, or Dan Patrick, Jim Rome or Woody Paige, but here we talk sports. From Alex Rodriguez and his ridiculous contract to anything in between. Sometimes you may not know what the hell I am ranting about. A lot of what I say may have a Michigan emphasis...I'm from here, deal with it.
Three things you should know:
CMU= Central Michigan University
MAC= Mid American Conference
Mount Pleasant= home of CMU.
Making the connections?
Now that for the most part is irrelevant, but if I mention those things you will now know what the hell I am talking about.
So, again, welcome. Take off your shoes, grab a cup of jo, and make The Final Say your home for sport discussion. I promise, I will stir some sport passion up in you for sure.
--SportFan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment